Friday, November 13, 2009

Short update

Started the month off well at 5/10 winning 10-15 buyins but donked back most of it over the last few days, I'd say I'm about breakeven now. I suppose its better than the last 2 months where I've been deep in the red at this stage of the month. Tournaments have been going really bad, have only cashed in about 9% instead of my usual 16-18%, about time variance caught up with me in these things though too I suppose. Volume has been poor this month, mainly due to building my new PC which still isnt working! Going to have to accept defeat at this stage and get someone in to help me get it up and running. As soon as I get it going i'll post a few pics of my new setup. I did win a step 6 to the Galway UKIPT on pokerstars though the other night, looking forward to that already, twill probably be my last live outing for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment