Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another good month.

Cash went ok this month, I played better than I had the last few months and played 25k hands at 5/10, I was pretty breakeven with a profit of 2.5k + another 2.5k in RB, ran slightly down in ev though. Its the first month that i'm comfortable playing at 5/10 and I'm pretty confident that I'll beat it. Gonna aim for 40k hands there next month and some profit hopefully.



Tournaments went really well, about 5 final tables and one big score. I won just over $53k and also a $650 bonus on stars. I also won about $3k staking some boardsies into the 80k guaranteed. So I made about 60k profit in total this month which is pretty epic, I'd say I wont be topping that any time soon! I have splashed out a couple of k on a new computer and a new 30" monitor also which should be arriving next week, so i'll have no excuse for not playing well next month!


2 comments:

  1. Started a blog myself, i'm going to link yours to mine if thats okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya no problem at all, work away.

    ReplyDelete