Monday, June 15, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!!!


So I managed to qualified on Sunday night for the main event of the WSOP which kicks off on July the 3rd. The package ($13k) includes accomodation starting on the 4th for a week and money for flights. I'll probably play either day 1c on the sunday or day 1d on the monday. Really looking forward to this now as I hadn't planned on trying to sat into it at all. hopefully I'll have loads of updates to post here in 3 weeks!!

Above is my graph for the month so far, pretty happy with the volume of hands and I've managed to maintain a good winrate so far even though I've been running pretty bad in all in EV. If i can maintain this for the month then I might even pull off a >20k month with my tournament winnings and rakeback included, I didnt think that would even be a possibility at the start of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment