Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Droping back down

Time to say goodbye to 5/10 for the month again! Running bad for the month has taken its toll and my last two sessions on sunday and monday at 5/10 were a complete disaster. I lost another couple of flips and was running about 18k under in ev. This lead to me tilting pretty badly so i've decided to drop back down to 2/4 and 3/6 for a while again. I'm well overrolled for these but dont see the point in spewing off any more money up at 5/10. Might take a shot next month again, just gotta run good next time I move up.

Played the IPO on Saturday, pretty uneventful. Drove up Saturday morning, started with 9k chips and fluctated between 6k and 11k for 3 hours, then lost a flip all in pre with Ako versus JJ, was home in Cork for half 9. Pretty standard. I'll be playing the IWF this weekend, having qualified online, hopefully I win a few flips in this one. Havent cashed in any live event this year which is pretty disappointing. I've played the IO side event, the wsop main event, a 1k event in Binnions, the macau festival, Kilarney and the IPO. So thats 6 events and nothing to show, you'd think i'd get the hint! The IWF and the pokerstars IPC in galway will be my last live outings for the year I'd say so hopefully I'll make a good showing in one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry. im about 0/100 in decent sized live events.

    ReplyDelete