Thursday, October 15, 2009




I'm playing alot better this month than last but unfortunately my results aren't reflecting this. Running 14 buyins under in all in ev at the moment but hopefully I can keep playing well and it will turn around soon. This will be my first month playing 1000NL as my main game so it would be nice to book a profit. The tournaments have been going ok, up over 1k and I've had planty of deep runs, without breaking into the top 5 places. I managed to final table 2 tournaments in one night for the first time ever this week, came 9th in the $100 rebuy and 7th in the $100 1R1A, was short stacked in both and did well to make it as far as I did in them.

I managed to lose and win my 2 biggest pots ever in cash on Saturday night also. Arrived back at a house party at half 2 after my cousins 21st(slightly the worse for wear). Decided to download pokerstars on a laptop there and play something for the craic. Jumped into a 5000NL full ring game, thankfully I stayed away from anything higher. Lost a 5k pot by firing 3 barrels into someones top pair top kicker, but then won it back with AK on a 345 A 8 board versus AJ for a 5.2kish pot. Hopefully I wont be doing that again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment