Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bad start to the month

Really bad start to the month again, seems to be a bit of a habit. About 5000 hands done and down $3k, not playing great and cant seem to win a hand. Gonna take tonight off to get a break from it, as i dont want to drop any more and have to spend the rest of the month grinding it back again! Hopefully I'll be in a better frame of mind for it on Thursday or Friday. If not I might take a few days off altogether as there's not much point in playing when your slightly tilted and not playing great.

Played a few tournaments too in the last couple of days but I had no big score. Was going well in the Sunday million on stars but got card dead at the wrong time and exited about 320th of ~8000 when i pushed with 12bbs with A7o and was called with JJ. I was going well in a 100 rebuy on ipoker last night too but my QQ was no match for JJ all in pre for a nice stack nearing the bubble. I wont play any more for the month now I'd say as they take so long and usually the outcome is a pretty small cash. Looking forward to playing live though in two weeks, hopefully I 'll be playing better and more importantly running better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment