Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick Update

Played live at the weekend in the macau but only lasted until near the end of the first day. Played bad and ran bad for must of the day. I seem to get bored live and get over aggressive, this doesn't work well when half the table are calling stations and are not gonna fold 2nd pair on an ace high flop, because they obviously know that they are gonna hit 2 pair on the turn and boat up by the river! Thats 4 live tournaments this year and no decent run in any of them, I'll probably play one or two more before the year is out and hopefully get a cash in something!

Online I'm up about another $2k in the cash games since my last post, so thats about $4k + $2k in RB in total for the month. More importantly though I won the daily 80k on pokerstars last night for $14.9k. I play this tournament alot and have final tabled it 4 times now I think. My biggest win previously was about $12k for coming 3rd in it one sunday when it was 200k guaranteed.


2 comments:

  1. Always nice to win an MTT that you play and FT regularly. I remember playing $4.40 180 mans (micro fish I know) all the time and kept hitting 2nd, 3rd and 4th and when I finally took one down I was over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya its nice to run good at the business end of a MTT and take one down every now and again! Especially with the large jumps in prize money from 5th to 1st.

    ReplyDelete