Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breakeven July


The first graph , from the last 4 months, is how I've got on since I've started grinding cash again. Pretty happy so far, almost 200,000 hands played and I'm up $22k + about $9k in rakeback. The interesting thing about the graph is that at about 100k hands my winnings fron non showdown started increasing. This is when I stopped playing 8-12 tables in favour of 4-8. I've also managed to run pretty bad in the last 40k hands but have stilled maintained a decent winrate so I'm happy with that.




This month however I was breakeven but I'm pretty happy as it could have been much worse. After I came back from Vegas I was playing and running really bad, this was leading to tilt and with these three conbined it meant that I was down $10k after about 8 days and only 8k hands played! At this stage I stopped playing 600NL, only played good 400NL tables and grinded the rest of the month out at 200NL mostly. This worked well and I managed to start playing better. I didnt think I'd be able to rescue the month but in my last session last night I won $1.5k at 400NL. With rakeback included I'm actually up $1.3k for the month. Next month I hope to get about 60k hands played and I'm also gonna play the Macau €1100 tournament which is on in cork in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment