Monday, August 31, 2009

I run good



Bascially I just ran good for ~3000 hands at 1000NL right at the end of the month. Couldnt lose a flip and just bascially coolering people left, right and centre. If only it was always that easy! Biggest winning month so far, winning $20k+ 3kRB in cash and about another 20k playing tournies on stars.
I played more tournaments than any other month even though i said i wouldn't play any more in a recent post! I'm gonna probably play a few of the WCOOP events on stars this month but overall try and reduce the ammount of tournies i'm playing. I'm ending up playing 5-6 tournies while playing 5-6 tables of cash. This is leading me to slip into old bad habbits and just generally not concentrating on cash enough. Gonna aim to play 40k hands next month, hopefully most of these will be at 1000NL now that i'm properly rolled. If i end up winning even half as much as this month it would be a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment